Sunday 27 November 2011

Just Came across this .Reveal Poisonous Poets) Has Only Gone And Uploaded Loads Of Tracks from His archive.Words From The man Himself

"This is Reveal typing, this isn't some big label release with radio promotion and internet adverts, this is some GHETTO ting I am running by myself, sitting in front of my slow-arse PC uploading tracks one by one from my archive!
What you have here is Volume 1 of a collection of tracks, Dubs and unreleased material. Most of the material here was recorded while I was part of Poisonous Poets, a group which originally consisted of myself, Therapist, Tony D and Doc Brown. We were later joined by Stylah and Lowkey. The songs here were all recorded between 2001-2004. "

Enjoy .Uk Hip Hop At Its Finest

Reveal : Lost Tapes Vol.1 : Poison and Other Toxins by RevealPoison

No comments:

Post a Comment